INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION ON PRIVACY N.679/2016
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users
The European Privacy Regulation n. 679/2016, guarantees that the processing of personal data will be carried out respecting the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of personal data.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 12 and 13 of the European Privacy Regulation n. 679/2016, we inform you that Domaudio.com – will process personal data and information concerning your person, collected through the website www.domaudio.com, for the achievement of its statutory purposes. In particular, the purpose of collection and processing is to dispose of e-mail addresses to authenticate the user and in order to, automatically update the users by sending e-mail to allow users to participate in every activity on the site.
Nature and legal basis of the contribution (Article 13 letter c, European Regulation No. 679/2016)
The provision of data is on a voluntary basis. Each user may revoke his consent at any time by communicating it through the established channels and indicated below; from the moment of receipt/processing of the revocation of consent, his data will be deleted.
The personal data of the users will be shared only with the Data Processors (internal to Domaudio.com) to achieve the purposes of the treatment. They will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties and they will be kept for two years from the date of cancellation. This supplementary conservation is legitimized by the need to eventually prove or respond promptly to any and subsequent complaints by the user.
Purposes and methods of processing (Article 13 letter c, European Regulation No. 679/2016)
In compliance with this legislation, the processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and we provide the following information:
- the personal data supplied by You will be processed for the following purposes: to allow the participation of users of the www.domaudio.com site, to inform them of the news and activities promoted, to authenticate users for security purposes, to preserve data relating to communications above or documents sent, etc.;
- the type of personal data that will be requested is related to: general information, telephone number (fixed and/or mobile), email address;
- the treatment will be carried out in the following ways: computerized;
- the provision of data is optional for the active participation in the Domaudio.com site and the need to be informed of the news and its activities. Any refusal or revocation of consent to the processing of data will result in termination of the relationship and termination of the possibility of being informed of the news;
- the data will be communicated to the data processors (internal) for purposes strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and to the functioning of the IT systems and their security; personal data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties outside the indicated cases.
The data controller is Domaudio.com
The person in charge of data processing is KRYSTYNA Zawisza as legal representative based in Ul. Trablice n.124F, KOWALA (POLAND).
Any request regarding the processing of the personal data provided and the exercise of the rights must be addressed to Domaudio.com in the person of the legal representative based in Ul. Trablice n.124F, KOWALA (POLAND) or by email at the following address: email@example.com.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, lett. a) b) c) of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, which informs about the rights of the interested party under art. 15 to art. 23 of the aforementioned European Regulation, we inform you that:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain (Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 77 Regulations), subject to limitations of art. 23 and referred to the current sector legislation:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (Article 16 of the Regulations);
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, any limitation of the treatment (Article 17 and Article 18 Regulations);
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- and to request the right of access to personal data processed (Article 15 of the Regulations);
- data portability (Article 20 regulation);
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Article 77 of the Rules).
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part (Article 21 of the Regulations):
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, except for the rights recognized by the law to the holder;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Last edit 4/16/2019